PLEASE READ CAREFULLY WHEN BORROWING PLAYERS
- All borrows to be communicated and approved by both team managers/coaches, (lending and borrowing teams).
- All borrows to also be checked by the Media Officer email to email@example.com (preferably 24 hours beforehand).
- Note Each player can only be borrowed 3 times in the season. If a player is borrowed for a 4th time, they will no longer be part of their original team and shall be regraded into higher team as per HDNA playing rules. Please be careful. Incorrect borrows can result in loss of points for teams.
- Once a players signs on for another team, it counts as playing up, even if they only play several minutes or do not take the court! Should you accidentally sign on, please have your name removed from the scorecard before the game is completed as once the card is in that borrow is considered to have occurred.
- Players can only play 2 games only in any given round. (ie own team + rep team or own team + play up). If you already played 2 games you cannot play up as well. Players cannot be borrowed twice in the same day.
- To play for cadets or seniors, players must be minimum 14 years on December 31st, 2022.
All borrows MUST be confirmed and recorded at firstname.lastname@example.org to avoid accidental errors and penalties.
Managers, coaches and players to please check this database regularly and advise the Media Officer of any errors or omissions please.
|10/2||Willow H||18/6, 16/7||2|
|9 Lorikeet||Emily M||18/6||1|
Borrowing Order for Seniors/Cadets:
- Ordered from top to bottom
|Team||Time they play|
|A2 PHNC 1||1:15PM|
|Cadet 1 PHNC 2||2:30PM|
|B3 PHNC 3||1:15PM|
|Cadet 2 PHNC 4||2:30PM|
|C1 PHNC 5||3:45pm|
|C1 PHNC 6||3:45pm|
|C1 PHNC 7||3:45pm|
|C2 PHNC 8||1:15PM|